Private labelling in Indiahas grown manifold since the inception of online businesses.
To start a private label product business you need one thing: A Brand.
Nike, Gym Shark, Yeti, and Ray Ban (to name a few are private label brands)
A private label cosmetics product is manufactured by a contract or third-party cosmetics manufacturing factory in India and sold under a retailer’s brand name. As the retailer, you specify everything about the product – what goes in it, how it’s packaged, what the label looks like – and pay to have it produced and delivered to your store.
By creating your own private label brand, you’re able to charge more for your products. You’re able to control the quality, style, and feel of your own brand better than if you were selling a generic product.
Advantages of Private Labelling
- They bring in huge profits as they are cheaper than nationally branded products.
- Sellers get the best quality product as a result of competition between the various cosmetics factory.
- Pricing and Production Control is in your hands
- Modification in toxicity of non-toxic makeup can be controlled by you.
- A whole new range of mineral makeup can also be prepared as per your requirements.
Thus, Private Labelling in India is becoming a transpiring notion with many benefits for the brands as well as cosmetics factory.